Findenser (Air Condenser)
FindenserTM – prevents flooding and saves water
Replaces water-cooled condensers in over 95% of common chemistry applications
How does Findenser work?
- Findenser comprises an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminum jacket, between which a small amount of water is permanently sealed.
- The glass condenser design has a greater internal surface area than traditional air condensers, increasing heat transfer capacity.
- The finned jacket fits around the glass condenser, further increasing the external surface area.
- The result is a ‘SUPER air condenser’.
What are the benefits?
- No risk of flooding from running water
- Eliminate the cost of water purchase and disposal
- For solvent volumes from 5ml up to 1 liter
- Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
Choice of B14, B19, B24 and B29 joint sizes
Findenser compared with a water condenser
Under identical conditions, a standard Findenser retained solvent to the same level as a water condenser (with the exception of diethyl ether).