Carousel 12 Plus (Reaction Station)
Simple and convenient, the Carousel Work-Up Station will reduce post-synthesis bottlenecks.
Carousel 12 Plus Reaction Station
The patented Carousel 12 Plus simultaneously heats/cools, stirs and refluxes multiple samples under an inert atmosphere. An effective personal synthesis station for parallel solution phase chemistry and solid supported reagent based synthesis.
- Accepts up to 12 glass tubes with a reaction volume of 1ml to 20ml.
- Powerful, even stirring – fits onto a Carousel Stirring Hotplate.
- Rapid heating to 220°C and cooling to -78°C.
- Quick to set up and easy to use.
- Easy viewing of tube contents during experiments.
- Removable water-cooled reflux head.
- Perform reactions under an inert atmosphere.
- Fluoropolymer coating for chemical resistance and easy cleaning.
- PTFE caps features a quick-thread for fast attachment to glass tubes.
- Removable reflux head allows reaction tubes to be transferred between heated base, cooled base or stand.
Cooled Carousel 12 Plus Reaction StationTM
Cost effective, low temperature parallel synthesis down to -78°C. The innovative Cooled Carousel 12 Plus reservoir is designed to accept the removable relflux/inerting head from the Carousel 12 Plus, allowing reaction tubes to be easily and rapidly transferred between heating and cooling bases.
- Simultaneously performs 12 cooled and stirred reactions to -78°C.
- Powerful, even stirring – reservoir fits on to a Carousel Stirring Hotplate.
- Robust HDPE cooling reservoir is compatible with a wide range of cooling mixtures, including dry-ice/acetone for manually controlled cooling from ambient down to -78°C.
- Features a non-drip spout and handle for disposal of waste solvents.
- Insulated foam core maintains low temperatures for long periods whilst protecting the stirrer from freezing. Also reduces condensation and ice formation on outer surfaces.
- HDPE lid keeps your reaction cooler for longer, minimizes ice formation on your tubes (maintaining visibility of the contents) and prevents splitting from the cooling mixture.
- The robust HDPE reservoir is virtually unbreakable.